Who among us has not thought to sail through international waters, blaring our national anthem?
Monday brought the first charges in the special federal investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 U.S. election.
Will they be the last?
Special counsel Robert Mueller indicted two former Trump campaign advisers and a third has admitted to lying to federal investigators. As the legal process around these men unfolds, many questions remain about whether the president’s ties to the defendants means he also has ties to the Russian government and its efforts to influence the election.
For answers, the world will be watching Mueller’s next moves.
- Asha Rangappa Former associate dean and current senior lecturer at Yale Law School. She's also a legal and national security analyst for CNN, and a former FBI agent.
- Neal Katyal Law professor at Georgetown University and former Acting Solicitor General. Back in 1999, he wrote the special consul regulations that Robert Mueller was later appointed under.
- Tom LoBianco Associated Press reporter covering the Russia investigations.
- Rep. Adam Schiff D-CA; ranking Democratic member of the House Intelligence Committee.
- Matthew Miller Partner, Vianovo; former Office of Public Affairs Director, Department of Justice
Most Recent Shows
Flynn-sanity. Also, other news.
It's been nearly a century since a series of important court decisions on the First Amendment. What's the future of these foundational freedoms?
There are five sides to every story.