Rex Tillerson is ready to talk.
Harvey Weinstein was one the most powerful men in Hollywood until his history of abuses — decades of unwanted sexual advances toward women — came to light. Weinstein’s behavior was so pervasive among staff that women would double up for protection when they had to go see him.
What can be done?
- Debra Katz Founding partner, Katz, Marshall & Banks, LLP
- Brad Johnson Professor of psychology in the Department of Leadership, Ethics and Law at the United States Naval Academy. Author of "Athena Rising: How and Why Men Should Mentor Women."
- Ripa Rashid Managing partner at Hewlett Consulting Partners and executive vice president at the Center for Talent Innovation.
- Angelina Burnett Co-executive producer for "Halt and Catch Fire" (Also wrote for "Hannibal" and "The Americans")
- Sharon Waxman CEO and Founder of The Wrap
Most Recent Shows
The Alabama Senate, more pressure on Robert Mueller and movement on the tax bill.
Presidents Trump and Truman get compared a lot. Here's why.
How will this game of Fox and mouse affect what you watch?