More sanctions on North Korea and more suffering in Mexico. We travel the globe to talk about some of the biggest stories of the week.
Reports of severe devastation have been pouring in from the Caribbean since Hurricane Irma slammed into the islands last week.
We take a virtual visit to the Caribbean to see how residents are faring in the aftermath of the storm and we hear how conversations about rebuilding the islands are taking shape.
- Michael Weissenstein Caribbean News Director, Associated Press; based in Cuba
- Charles Fernandez Minster of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, Government of Antigua and Barbuda
- Claire Alicia Nelson Founder and president, Institute of Caribbean Studies
- Kelsey Nowakowski Contributing writer, National Geographic and St. Thomas Source
- Jono Anzalone VP, International Services, American Red Cross
Most Recent Shows
Health care, Russia and hurricanes all lead the news this week.
Is moving on up even possible anymore?
Paul Manafort is a name you're sure to hear more often as the investigation into Russia's interference with the 2016 election continues.