We follow stories from Ireland, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.
Reports of severe devastation have been pouring in from the Caribbean since Hurricane Irma slammed into the islands last week.
We take a virtual visit to the Caribbean to see how residents are faring in the aftermath of the storm and we hear how conversations about rebuilding the islands are taking shape.
- Michael Weissenstein Caribbean News Director, Associated Press; based in Cuba
- Charles Fernandez Minster of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, Government of Antigua and Barbuda
- Claire Alicia Nelson Founder and president, Institute of Caribbean Studies
- Kelsey Nowakowski Contributing writer, National Geographic and St. Thomas Source
- Jono Anzalone VP, International Services, American Red Cross
Most Recent Shows
Commemorative coins are available.
There are more than 13,000 Dollar General stores in the United States.
President Donald Trump has canceled a planned summit with North Korea's leader Kim Jong Un. The meeting was planned for June 12 in Singapore, but hours after [North Korea took…