We follow stories from Ireland, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.
A crisis can bring out the best in people … and the worst.
We see this on display as Harvey causes severe flooding in Texas and along the Gulf Coast. Many people have rushed to donate to disaster relief, but warnings about scams have also proliferated. How can you make sure your goodwill goes to help those in need?
- Michelle Singletary Syndicated columnist of "The Color of Money" for The Washington Post.
- Jacob Harold President and CEO, GuideStar
- Mari Kuraishi Co-founder and president, GlobalGiving
- Suzy DeFrancis Chief Public Affairs Officer, American Red Cross
- Jonathan Katz Journalist; author, The Big Truck That Went By: How the World Came to Save Haiti and Left Behind a Disaster
Most Recent Shows
Commemorative coins are available.
There are more than 13,000 Dollar General stores in the United States.
President Donald Trump has canceled a planned summit with North Korea's leader Kim Jong Un. The meeting was planned for June 12 in Singapore, but hours after [North Korea took…