If sexual harassment is a problem where you work — or worse, an open secret — what can you do about it?
A crisis can bring out the best in people … and the worst.
We see this on display as Harvey causes severe flooding in Texas and along the Gulf Coast. Many people have rushed to donate to disaster relief, but warnings about scams have also proliferated. How can you make sure your goodwill goes to help those in need?
- Michelle Singletary Syndicated columnist of "The Color of Money" for The Washington Post.
- Jacob Harold President and CEO, GuideStar
- Mari Kuraishi Co-founder and president, GlobalGiving
- Suzy DeFrancis Chief Public Affairs Officer, American Red Cross
- Jonathan Katz Journalist; author, The Big Truck That Went By: How the World Came to Save Haiti and Left Behind a Disaster
Most Recent Shows
What if the head of the agency doesn't want to protect the environment?
The October 15th deadline for the U.S. to recertify its nuclear deal with Iran is fast approaching.
This week, we saw an executive order on health care, a shift in immigration strategy and a step forward on disaster relief.