Rex Tillerson is ready to talk.
- Jacob Vigdor Economist at the University of Washington; director of the Seattle Minimum Wage Study
- Veronique de Rugy Senior research fellow at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University; previously a resident fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and a policy analyst at the Cato Institute
- Ben Zipperer Economist, the Economic Policy Institute; co-author of an article critical of the Seattle Minimum Wage Study
- David Hyde Reporter on the politics team at Seattle's KUOW - Puget Sound Public Radio
- David Meinert Restaurant owner in Seattle; former member of Seattle Mayor Ed Murray's Income Inequality Advisory Committee
Most Recent Shows
The Alabama Senate, more pressure on Robert Mueller and movement on the tax bill.
Presidents Trump and Truman get compared a lot. Here's why.
How will this game of Fox and mouse affect what you watch?