The world is on fire. No, seriously.
- Jacob Vigdor Economist at the University of Washington; director of the Seattle Minimum Wage Study
- Veronique de Rugy Senior research fellow at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University; previously a resident fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and a policy analyst at the Cato Institute
- Ben Zipperer Economist, the Economic Policy Institute; co-author of an article critical of the Seattle Minimum Wage Study
- David Hyde Reporter on the politics team at Seattle's KUOW - Puget Sound Public Radio
- David Meinert Restaurant owner in Seattle; former member of Seattle Mayor Ed Murray's Income Inequality Advisory Committee
Most Recent Shows
Undocumented families face indefinite detention. Democratic hopefuls face reality. And American Jews face off with the president.
The neurobiologist oversaw one of the largest financial turnarounds in academic medicine.
What's the self-proclaimed "nerd" up to these days? And what will he be up to in the near future?