This week, the world breathed a collective sigh of relief after [all 12 boys and their coach were rescued from a flooded cave in Thailand](https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/10/world/asia/thailand-cave-rescue-live-updates.html). In the midst of celebration,…
- Jacob Vigdor Economist at the University of Washington; director of the Seattle Minimum Wage Study
- Veronique de Rugy Senior research fellow at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University; previously a resident fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and a policy analyst at the Cato Institute
- Ben Zipperer Economist, the Economic Policy Institute; co-author of an article critical of the Seattle Minimum Wage Study
- David Hyde Reporter on the politics team at Seattle's KUOW - Puget Sound Public Radio
- David Meinert Restaurant owner in Seattle; former member of Seattle Mayor Ed Murray's Income Inequality Advisory Committee
Most Recent Shows
President Trump is traveling this week. But that doesn't mean the news has stopped. After leaving the NATO summit in Brussels, Trump traveled to Britain on July 12. He'll spend…
The state has a long progressive tradition. But Wisconsin provided the last 10 votes to give President Trump the Electoral College.
President Trump continues to alienate U.S. allies. What next?