It's an evolving process.
- Jacob Vigdor Economist at the University of Washington; director of the Seattle Minimum Wage Study
- Veronique de Rugy Senior research fellow at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University; previously a resident fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and a policy analyst at the Cato Institute
- Ben Zipperer Economist, the Economic Policy Institute; co-author of an article critical of the Seattle Minimum Wage Study
- David Hyde Reporter on the politics team at Seattle's KUOW - Puget Sound Public Radio
- David Meinert Restaurant owner in Seattle; former member of Seattle Mayor Ed Murray's Income Inequality Advisory Committee
Most Recent Shows
The inside story of how America’s enemies launched a cyber war against us — and how we’ve learned to fight back.
The Duchess of Sussex is due in spring of 2019; Brexit is supposed to happen on March 29.
The science is there. But some people aren't.