The world is on fire. No, seriously.
Influencers are able to parlay a single Instagram post into as much as $50,000, and this year Forbes began releasing a Top Influencers list, acknowledging those who are at the forefront of lifestyle branding.
What risks are involved, and how has social media become social marketing?
- Britt Aboutaleb Editor in Chief, Racked
- Mary Engle Associate Director of Advertising Practice, Federal Trade Commission
- Wynter Mitchell Content and influencer strategist, Pablo Jobs
- Danielle Kurtzleben Politics reporter, NPR
- Jake Horowitz Co-founder, editor-at-large, Mic
Most Recent Shows
Undocumented families face indefinite detention. Democratic hopefuls face reality. And American Jews face off with the president.
The neurobiologist oversaw one of the largest financial turnarounds in academic medicine.
What's the self-proclaimed "nerd" up to these days? And what will he be up to in the near future?