Prime Minister missteps, ongoing conflict between the U.S. and Iran, and climate change strikes around the world are big news stories this week.
Influencers are able to parlay a single Instagram post into as much as $50,000, and this year Forbes began releasing a Top Influencers list, acknowledging those who are at the forefront of lifestyle branding.
What risks are involved, and how has social media become social marketing?
- Britt Aboutaleb Editor in Chief, Racked
- Mary Engle Associate Director of Advertising Practice, Federal Trade Commission
- Wynter Mitchell Content and influencer strategist, Pablo Jobs
- Danielle Kurtzleben Politics reporter, NPR
- Jake Horowitz Co-founder, editor-at-large, Mic
Most Recent Shows
The president threatens action against California. His former campaign manager doesn't cooperate with Congress.
Millennials might be accused of killing a lot of industries. The plant business isn't one of them.
We explore one author's quest for truth in an increasingly fake world.