The U.S. Women's National Team's fight for equal pay and treatment is just the latest chapter in a long history of women footballers.
Last year’s shooting at the Pulse nightclub was the nation’s deadliest terror attack since 9-11. Some in the LGBT community began raising money to take on the NRA
As the country marks this anniversary, are LGBT people any better protected from gun violence? LGBT activism and the gun control debate one year after the Pulse nightclub shooting.
- JoDee Winterhof Senior Vice President for Policy and Political Affairs, Human Rights Campaign
- George Chauncey Samuel Knight professor of History & American Studies, Yale University
- Jason Lindsay Executive director, Pride Fund to End Gun Violence
- Gwen Patton Spokesperson, Pink Pistols
- Sultan Shakir Executive Director, Supporting and Mentoring Youth Advocates and Leaders
Most Recent Shows
In the U.S., there’s another kind of caravan crossing borders in search of survival: diabetic Americans traveling to Canada to get cheaper insulin.
We talk to the magazine phenom about Project Runway, leaving journalism and beyond.
In 1965, Reverend James Reeb was murdered in Selma, Alabama, at the height of the civil rights movement. Fifty years later, new details have emerged.