If sexual harassment is a problem where you work — or worse, an open secret — what can you do about it?
Turkey’s president comes to Washington, but it’s his bodyguards who leave a mark. Vladimir Putin says he can prove President Trump did not give secrets to Russia. And it’s a pilgrimage of sorts as Donald Trump prepares to visit Saudi Arabia, Israel and the Vatican.
- Edward Luce Chief U.S. columnist and commentator, Financial Times; his latest book is "The Retreat of Western Liberalism"
- Elise Labott Global affairs correspondent, CNN
- Nathan Guttman Washington correspondent, Israeli Public TV and The Forward
- Mehmet Toroglu Turkish reporter, Voice of America
- Paulina Villegas Reporter, Mexico City bureau, The New York Times
Watch The Roundup
Violence Erupts Outside The Turkish Embassy
Voice of America captured a violent clash between pro-Turkish security and a group of protesters outside the Turkish Embassy in Washington, D.C., Tuesday
Most Recent Shows
What if the head of the agency doesn't want to protect the environment?
The October 15th deadline for the U.S. to recertify its nuclear deal with Iran is fast approaching.
This week, we saw an executive order on health care, a shift in immigration strategy and a step forward on disaster relief.