Mayor Mitch Landrieu says it's time for white Southerners to confront their region's past.
Shortly after President Donald Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, murmurs of the phrase “Constitutional crisis” crescendoed to a steady hum.
Experts and lawmakers are split on whether the situation truly qualifies, though.
How much of a threat is this to our nation’s democracy?
- Rep. Jackie Speier U.S. representative (D) for California's 14th congressional district; ranking member on the House Armed Services Committee's Subcommittee on Military Personnel; member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
- Alexis Simendinger White House correspondent, RealClearPolitics
- Michael Waldman President of the Brennan Center for Justice at the NYU School of Law; former speechwriter and aide to President Bill Clinton
- Josh Blackman Constitutional law professor at the South Texas College of Law in Houston; adjunct scholar at the Cato Institute
- Peter Zeidenberg Former assistant special counsel in the prosecution of Scooter Libby; partner, Arent Fox
Most Recent Shows
Lawmakers want to know what really happened with Facebook and Cambridge Analytica in 2016, but they may be too late.
We got ourselves into this, and some researchers have a plan for getting ourselves out.
It was an easy bet. Russian President Vladimir Putin was expected to handily secure re-election in a vote Sunday. As [*The Guardian* reports](https://www.com/world/2018/mar/18/vladimir-putin-wins-russian-election-with-more-than-70-of-vote-exit-poll): Turnout, which was seen as a measure…