The Constitution does not guarantee the right to vote to anyone.
Shortly after President Donald Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, murmurs of the phrase “Constitutional crisis” crescendoed to a steady hum.
Experts and lawmakers are split on whether the situation truly qualifies, though.
How much of a threat is this to our nation’s democracy?
- Rep. Jackie Speier U.S. representative (D) for California's 14th congressional district; ranking member on the House Armed Services Committee's Subcommittee on Military Personnel; member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
- Alexis Simendinger White House correspondent, RealClearPolitics
- Michael Waldman President of the Brennan Center for Justice at the NYU School of Law; former speechwriter and aide to President Bill Clinton
- Josh Blackman Constitutional law professor at the South Texas College of Law in Houston; adjunct scholar at the Cato Institute
- Peter Zeidenberg Former assistant special counsel in the prosecution of Scooter Libby; partner, Arent Fox
Most Recent Shows
A new film by Netflix celebrates the Quincy Jones's prolific career. One of its directors? His daughter, Rashida Jones.
How does the case of Christine Blasey Ford compare with that of Anita Hill? Will the outcome be different?
The activist and human rights advocate changed American tennis.