Eeeeek! A tick!
Syria rests on the brink. South Sudan teeters on the edge of disaster. And all across the globe, fires rage and the threat of humanitarian crisis looms large. But how should the United States respond to these conflicts abroad?
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Representative, Hawaiʻi’s 2nd Congressional District
- Elvir Ahmetovic A teacher in St. Louis, MO; survivor of the 1995 Srebrenica massacre
- Edward Luck Former UN assistant secretary-general
- Adm. James Stavridis Former Supreme Allied Commander of NATO; dean of the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University
- Stephen Kinzer Columnist, Boston Globe; author of 'The True Flag: Theodore Roosevelt, Mark Twain, and the Birth of American Empire'
Most Recent Shows
What are you going to do with that degree, anyway?
Are they a method of protecting privacy? Or do they decrease transparency?
Requiring college students to study Shakespeare might not be hilarious, but a new novel centering on a battle over The Bard is being described as such.