A member of the 1A Text Club says: "I am really lucky to have a friend for a husband and an ex-husband. But I know it's really about the work and dedication than the luck."
Syria rests on the brink. South Sudan teeters on the edge of disaster. And all across the globe, fires rage and the threat of humanitarian crisis looms large. But how should the United States respond to these conflicts abroad?
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Representative, Hawaiʻi’s 2nd Congressional District
- Elvir Ahmetovic A teacher in St. Louis, MO; survivor of the 1995 Srebrenica massacre
- Edward Luck Former UN assistant secretary-general
- Adm. James Stavridis Former Supreme Allied Commander of NATO; dean of the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University
- Stephen Kinzer Columnist, Boston Globe; author of 'The True Flag: Theodore Roosevelt, Mark Twain, and the Birth of American Empire'
Most Recent Shows
Bryan Stevenson's memoir has changed the way we talk about capital punishment. Now, it's being turned into a movie.
In partnership with WNYC and the Apollo Theater, we examine the legacy of Dr. King's leadership.
A new cabinet in Russia, Iran takes responsibility for shooting down a plane and Parnas goes public.