More sanctions on North Korea and more suffering in Mexico. We travel the globe to talk about some of the biggest stories of the week.
A crisis can bring out the best in people … and the worst.
We see this on display as Harvey causes severe flooding in Texas and along the Gulf Coast. Many people have rushed to donate to disaster relief, but warnings about scams have also proliferated. How can you make sure your goodwill goes to help those in need?
- Michelle Singletary Syndicated columnist of "The Color of Money" for The Washington Post.
- Jacob Harold President and CEO, GuideStar
- Mari Kuraishi Co-founder and president, GlobalGiving
- Suzy DeFrancis Chief Public Affairs Officer, American Red Cross
- Jonathan Katz Journalist; author, The Big Truck That Went By: How the World Came to Save Haiti and Left Behind a Disaster
Most Recent Shows
Health care, Russia and hurricanes all lead the news this week.
Is moving on up even possible anymore?
Paul Manafort is a name you're sure to hear more often as the investigation into Russia's interference with the 2016 election continues.