1A is part of the 2017 Aspen Ideas Festival. What's it all about?
Influencers are able to parlay a single Instagram post into as much as $50,000, and this year Forbes began releasing a Top Influencers list, acknowledging those who are at the forefront of lifestyle branding.
What risks are involved, and how has social media become social marketing?
- Britt Aboutaleb Editor in Chief, Racked
- Mary Engle Associate Director of Advertising Practice, Federal Trade Commission
- Wynter Mitchell Content and influencer strategist, Pablo Jobs
- Danielle Kurtzleben Politics reporter, NPR
- Jake Horowitz Co-founder, editor-at-large, Mic
Most Recent Shows
When President Trump told an audience in Iowa that he didn't want poor people in Cabinet positions, his remark was met with...applause.
America's relationship with North Korea worsens after 22-year-old Otto Warmbier's return home in a coma. He died shortly after. The President has called Warmbier's death "a disgrace." What now? Also, the latest attack on London and Saudi Arabia's King rewrites the rules on succession.
We'll discuss why gun owners in particular have concerns surrounding the death of Philando Castile and why some want the NRA to speak out. Plus, back room dealing on healthcare, and is the President's front man moving on?