Jeffrey Seller has produced some of the most popular theatrical blockbusters. His smash hits "Hamilton" and "Rent" both won the Pulitzer Prize for drama.
Turkey’s president comes to Washington, but it’s his bodyguards who leave a mark. Vladimir Putin says he can prove President Trump did not give secrets to Russia. And it’s a pilgrimage of sorts as Donald Trump prepares to visit Saudi Arabia, Israel and the Vatican.
- Edward Luce Chief U.S. columnist and commentator, Financial Times; his latest book is "The Retreat of Western Liberalism"
- Elise Labott Global affairs correspondent, CNN
- Nathan Guttman Washington correspondent, Israeli Public TV and The Forward
- Mehmet Toroglu Turkish reporter, Voice of America
- Paulina Villegas Reporter, Mexico City bureau, The New York Times
Watch The Roundup
Violence Erupts Outside The Turkish Embassy
Voice of America captured a violent clash between pro-Turkish security and a group of protesters outside the Turkish Embassy in Washington, D.C., Tuesday
Most Recent Shows
President Trump alluded to a pardon for former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
Why have there been so many accidents involving U.S. Navy ships recently?
Americans are facing down a decades-long sugar habit.