When Sheryl Sandberg's husband died suddenly two years ago, the Facebook executive and author of "Lean In" turned to Wharton School psychologist Adam Grant for help in dealing with her grief.
Guest Host: Indira Lakshmanan
Longtime host Bill O’Reilly is out at Fox News.
The announcement comes after it was revealed that Fox has paid millions to settle claims of sexual harassment made by multiple women against O’Reilly. (Claims O’Reilly says are unfounded.)
His show, “The O’Reilly Factor,” was a cash cow for Fox, but the payouts, coupled with a loss of advertisers, put the network in a dilemma over whether to keep the popular host. In the end, Fox News and O’Reilly decided to part ways. How will conservative news consumers respond?
- Joe Flint media and entertainment reporter, Wall Street Journal
- Brian Stelter host of CNN’s Reliable Sources and a senior media correspondent for CNN Worldwide; reports and writes for CNN Money
- Jeanine Poggi reporter, Advertising Age.
- Lisa Banks partner, Katz, Marshall & Banks, LLP
- Rashad Robinson executive director, Color of Change
Most Recent Shows
How did liberal college campuses become ground zero for attacks on free speech? The debate over who gets to speak on campus and how to keep students safe.
The annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner is this week. It's typically when press, politicians and celebrities gather to give scholarships and attend after parties. This year is a little different.
A look at why the world is paying close attention to the French elections and what you need to know.