The violence in Charlottesville may have grown from American history, but it's become international news.
Guest Host: Indira Lakshmanan
Longtime host Bill O’Reilly is out at Fox News.
The announcement comes after it was revealed that Fox has paid millions to settle claims of sexual harassment made by multiple women against O’Reilly. (Claims O’Reilly says are unfounded.)
His show, “The O’Reilly Factor,” was a cash cow for Fox, but the payouts, coupled with a loss of advertisers, put the network in a dilemma over whether to keep the popular host. In the end, Fox News and O’Reilly decided to part ways. How will conservative news consumers respond?
- Joe Flint Media and entertainment reporter, Wall Street Journal
- Brian Stelter Host of CNN’s Reliable Sources and a senior media correspondent for CNN Worldwide; reports and writes for CNN Money
- Jeanine Poggi Reporter, Advertising Age.
- Lisa Banks Partner, Katz, Marshall & Banks, LLP
- Rashad Robinson Executive director, Color of Change
Most Recent Shows
The White House, white supremacy and where President Trump's agenda goes from here.
Everyone dies in the end.
America is doing some soul-searching … what will it find?