How do you make a joke both political and funny?
Guest Host: Indira Lakshmanan
Longtime host Bill O’Reilly is out at Fox News.
The announcement comes after it was revealed that Fox has paid millions to settle claims of sexual harassment made by multiple women against O’Reilly. (Claims O’Reilly says are unfounded.)
His show, “The O’Reilly Factor,” was a cash cow for Fox, but the payouts, coupled with a loss of advertisers, put the network in a dilemma over whether to keep the popular host. In the end, Fox News and O’Reilly decided to part ways. How will conservative news consumers respond?
- Joe Flint Media and entertainment reporter, Wall Street Journal
- Brian Stelter Host of CNN’s Reliable Sources and a senior media correspondent for CNN Worldwide; reports and writes for CNN Money
- Jeanine Poggi Reporter, Advertising Age.
- Lisa Banks Partner, Katz, Marshall & Banks, LLP
- Rashad Robinson Executive director, Color of Change
Most Recent Shows
Last night's Emmy Awards had several firsts.
Now you can feel Russia's influence from the comfort of your couch.
More than 12,000 troops from Russia and Belarus participate in war games, putting NATO neighbors on high alert.