Turkey's president comes to Washington, but it's his bodyguards who leave a mark. Vladimir Putin says he can prove President Trump did not give secrets to Russia. And it's a pilgrimage of sorts as Donald Trump prepares to visit Saudi Arabia, Israel and the Vatican.
Guest Host: Indira Lakshmanan
Longtime host Bill O’Reilly is out at Fox News.
The announcement comes after it was revealed that Fox has paid millions to settle claims of sexual harassment made by multiple women against O’Reilly. (Claims O’Reilly says are unfounded.)
His show, “The O’Reilly Factor,” was a cash cow for Fox, but the payouts, coupled with a loss of advertisers, put the network in a dilemma over whether to keep the popular host. In the end, Fox News and O’Reilly decided to part ways. How will conservative news consumers respond?
- Joe Flint Media and entertainment reporter, Wall Street Journal
- Brian Stelter Host of CNN’s Reliable Sources and a senior media correspondent for CNN Worldwide; reports and writes for CNN Money
- Jeanine Poggi Reporter, Advertising Age.
- Lisa Banks Partner, Katz, Marshall & Banks, LLP
- Rashad Robinson Executive director, Color of Change
Most Recent Shows
It's been another leaky week as concerns mount over secrets shared and confidences broken. On this week's Roundup of top national news stories, find out who's been saying what and who's been saying too much.
What's the value of choosing the right word? How has the political jargon of our day muddied our sense of clear writing?
What is the latest on the Russia investigation? Is Comey's memo Trump's "Smoking Gun"?