Jeffrey Seller has produced some of the most popular theatrical blockbusters. His smash hits "Hamilton" and "Rent" both won the Pulitzer Prize for drama.
The Democratic party is out of power in Washington and in two-thirds of state legislatures. Even with the country’s changing demographics on its side, the party is more removed from power than it has been at almost any point before.
The same voters who had previously embraced the New Deal, built the Great Society and put their hope in the nation’s first black president are not turning up in the numbers they once did. The party has been described as being on life support. What will it take to bring it back to health?
- Cenk Uygur Co-host of "The Young Turks"; co-founder of Justice Democrats.
- Rep. Cheri Bustos (D-Illinois, 17th District)
- Stacey Abrams House Minority Leader for the Georgia General Assembly and State Representative for the 89th House District.
- Symone Sanders Political strategist; former national press secretary for Bernie Sanders for President.
- Margie Omero Democratic strategist and pollster; executive vice president of public affairs, Penn Schoen Berland; co-host of the podcast "The Pollsters."
- Rich Benjamin Senior fellow at Demos; author "Searching For Whitopia: An Improbable Journey to the Heart of White America."
Most Recent Shows
President Trump alluded to a pardon for former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
Why have there been so many accidents involving U.S. Navy ships recently?
Americans are facing down a decades-long sugar habit.